Pennsylvania-American Donates Bottled Water for Recovery Efforts
In an effort to assist with the recovery efforts in New York, Washington and Somerset, Pennsylvania-American Water Company has donated 561 cases of bottled water (24 bottles/case) for the volunteers to date.
"We are also offering to donate bottled water to local fire and emergency crews if they are called into action to assist with the recovery mission," said Robert M. Ross, president and CEO.
Pennsylvania-American provides service to over 2 million people statewide. In total, the company owns and operates 35 water treatment facilities, two wastewater plants and more than 8,000 miles of pipeline to serve customers in 318 communities in 33 counties. Pennsylvania-American's parent company is American Water Works.
For more information, fire and emergency officials can contact Pennsylvania-American at (717) 531-3228.
More Like This
- Culligan Recognizes Actions of Employees & Independent Dealers in Wake of National Tragedy
- Bottled Water Industry Provides Assistance to Hurricane Stricken Region
- BW Market Proves Generous
- Anheuser-Busch Launches Nationwide Hurricane Relief Program
- Bottled Water Industry Provides Water to Tornado Victims