Pentair Promotes Key Leaders
Sam Karge and David Milner promoted in the residential, commercial and industrial filtration vertical
Pentair announced the promotion of Sam Karge to vice president of filtration and process for the residential, commercial and industrial (RCI) filtration vertical. Karge, who is the current vice president of the Water Quality Assn., joined Pentair in 2008 as part of its joint venture with GE. He has more than 15 years of experience within the industry and has served in a number of sales and marketing leadership roles.
Pentair also announced the promotion of David Milner to director, sales and marketing, for the RCI vertical of filtration and process. In his expanded role, he will focus on growing sales and marketing efforts in North America. Milner joined Pentair in 2011 as the director of sales for North America after 20-plus years’ experience in the power equipment and home improvement industry.
More Like This
- Pentair Residential Filtration Announces New Additions
- Pentair Residential Filtration Names New Vice Presidents
- WaterGroup & Pentair Extend Distribution Agreement
- Pentair Debuts New Water Conditioning Technology in U.S.
- Pentair Promotes Richard J. Cathcart to President and COO of Its Water Technology Segment