Pentair Water Europe Reorganizes to Better Manage Growth
St. Paul, Minn., Pentair has reorganized its Pentair Water Europe business to better manage the 20 percent annual growth rate that is projected to double the size of its Europe and Middle East business in the next five years.
"We have realigned the European operation to support three core functions: sales and marketing, operations and administration," said Richard J. Cathcart, president of Pentair Water Technologies. "Pentair Water Europe, which comprises Fleck Europe and IDEA in France, SIATA and Pentair Water Distribution in Italy, and Structural Europe in Belgium, is expanding geographically and is on track to reaching its ambitious growth goals."
Werner Brauer, a German citizen, has been appointed managing director of Pentair Water Europe. New officers selected for the new European management team are Jean Fleck, vice president of sales and marketing, a French citizen; and Aubrey Westinghouse, vice president of operations, a Canadian citizen who lives in Italy. Cathcart said a search is being conducted for a vice president of administration.
Pentair Water Europe is part of Pentair's Water Technologies segment. Since 1995, this segment has expanded beyond its original pump business to become a diversified water equipment business that delivered compound annual growth of 45 percent in sales and 55 percent in profits from 1995 through 2000.
More Like This
- Pentair Names Michael V. Schrock as President and Chief Operating Officer of its Enclosures Segment
- Pentair Names New Key Leadership Roles
- Pentair Names Massimo Grassi General Manager of Pentair Water Europe
- Pentair Promotes Richard J. Cathcart to President and COO of Its Water Technology Segment
- Corporation Announces Management Restructuring for Continued Growth