Philadelphia Suburban Exec to Speak at Water Industry Investment Conference
Philadelphia Suburban Corporation senior vice president and chief financial officer David P. Smeltzer is scheduled to present an overview of the company's operations and strategy at The Wall Street Transcript's conference, "Investing in the Water Industry," on June 10 at the Harvard Club, 27 West 44th Street in New York City.
Registration and conference information is available by calling 212-952-7400, extension 127 or by visiting www.gatewayreports.com/conferences.gis.html.
Smeltzer's presentation along with an audio replay will be available online for 60 days following the conference, or with the link at the investor relations section of the company's website www.suburbanwater.com, or via direct link www.twst.com/econf/mm/twst6/psc.html.
PSC is the largest U.S.-based investor-owned water utility serving approximately two million residents in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, New Jersey, Maine, and North Carolina.
More Like This
- Conference to Focus on Investing in Water Industry
- Philadelphia Suburban Corporation to Change Name to Aqua America
- SJW Corp., Pure Cycle Corp. to Present at Wall Street Transcript Conference
- Philadelphia Suburban Water Company Issues 1999 Water Quality Reports
- Underground Solutions Featured at Wall Street Water Investment Conference