The Ultrapen PT1 is designed to be accurate, fast and simple to use in a variety of water quality applications. Advanced features include the ability to select from three different solution types that model the characteristics of the most commonly encountered types of water; proprietary temperature compensation and total dissolved solids (TDS) conversion algorithms; stable microprocessor-based circuitry; user-intuitive design; and waterproof housing. A one-handed instrument, the PTI is easy to calibrate and easy to use. To take a measurement, simply press a button then dip the pen in the solution. Results will display within seconds.
- Accuracy of ±1% of reading ±0.2% at calibration point;
- Reliable, repeatable results;
- Automatic temperature compensation;
- Accuracy of benchtop lab equipment in a portable, compact pen;
- Reliable, shock-resistant body constructed of aircraft aluminum;
- One-button function; and
- Measurement ranges and solution modes that meet water quality testing needs in multiple applications.
The PT1 pen can be used in a range of applications, including pharmaceutical, boilers and cooling towers, wastewater, pool and spa, food and beverage, irrigation and reverse osmosis.