Polish Humanitarian Organisation to Build Water Treatment Plant in Iraq
The Polish Humanitarian Organisation (PHO) plans to build a water treatment plant and a distribution system in the Iraqi village of Attab in the Babil province.
The plan will bring fresh water the 5,000 inhabitants in the Shomaly region. The goal is to reduce diseases that are caused by contaminated water.
The project is being supported by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The PHO will also cooperate with the local water department in Al-Hilla.
More Like This
- Water Pricing Crucial for Asian Agriculture, ADB
- GE Selected as Advanced Water Treatment Technologies, Operation & Maintenance Provider For Jafza Uti
- USFilter to Provide Extended Aeration Wastewater Treatment Plant in Florida
- H2O Innovation and 3M Purification Create Mobile Water Treatment Unit for Haiti
- Colorado Springs Selects USFilter Odor Control System for Waste Water Upgrade