President and CEO of RJN Group, Inc., Receives WEF's 2003 Collection System Award
The president and CEO of RJN Group, Inc., Alan J. Hollenbeck, P.E., has received Water Environment Federation's 2003 Collection System Award.
The award is presented for contribution to the advancement of state-of-the-art wastewater collection. Hollenbeck personally accepted his award at the WEF Annual Conference in Los Angeles on October 14.
Hollenbeck has been president and CEO of RJN Group since it beca,e employee-owned in 1995. He has more than 26 years of experience in the management of sanitary sewer system projects including inspection, design and construction engineering.
RJN Group, Inc., provides engineering services and information technology software to municipal, county, state and federal clients.
More Like This
- CASS Works Receives NASSCO Pipeline Assessment Certification
- RJN Group, Inc. Designs Collinsville’s $16 Million Wastewater Treatment Plant
- RJN Group, Inc. Begins Comprehensive Flow Monitoring Program in Baltimore
- RJN Group, Inc. Helps Red Oak Upgrade its Wastewater Collection System
- RJN Group to Being Sewer Improvement Project in Arkansas