Incoming president Matt Bond assumes leadership at Oct. 18 ceremony during WEFTEC 2011
The Water Environment Federation (WEF) announced the members of its 2011-2012 Board of Trustees last week during WEF’s 84th Annual Technical Exhibition and Conference (WEFTEC 2011) in Los Angeles.
The members were confirmed by WEF’s House of Delegates and a special ceremony was held Oct. 18 as leadership passed from president Jeanette Brown of Stamford, Conn., to incoming president Matt Bond. Bond is an associate vice president of Black & Veatch in Kansas City, Mo. Bond will work over the coming months to finalize and implement a new strategic plan for WEF that includes increased emphasis on leadership and innovation.
WEF’s 2011-2012 Board of Trustees also includes:
• Immediate Past President Brown;
• President-Elect Cordell Samuels of Pickering, Ontario, Canada;
• Vice President Sandra Ralston of Charleston, S.C.;
• Treasurer Chris Browning of Canton, Ga.;
• Secretary and Executive Director Jeff Eger of Alexandria, Va.;
• Charles Bott of Hampton Roads, Va.;
• Paul Bowen of Atlanta;
• Fran Burlingham of Walnut Creek, Calif.;
• Kartik Chandran of New York City;
• Scott Cummings of Auburn, Ala.;
• John Hart of Saco, Maine;
• Terry Krause of Chicago;
• Garry Macdonald of Auckland, New Zealand;
• Karen Pallansch of Alexandria, Va.;
• Paul Schuler of Portland, Ore.;
• Scott Trotter of St. Charles, Ill.; and
• Rick Warner of Reno, Nev.