The conference will cover several topics related to public water issues
The National Ground Water Assn. (NGWA) will offer “Public Water Issues: A Conference for Communities, Contractors and Consulting Professionals,” in Garden Grove, Calif., on May 9.
This one-day conference will address, among other topics:
- What contractors, consulting firms, engineering firms and utilities should expect from each other;
- How groundwater and surface water compare for public supply systems;
- New innovations in groundwater management, distribution and supply;
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency perspective on groundwater/surface water-based systems—pending regulations and treatment options; and
- Importance of well design on long-term efficiency and maintenance.