H2Zero Backwash/Recycle Systems  conserve water by storing and treating contaminated backwash water from filtration and treatment systems. Nearly all water filtration-related processes that remove target contaminants generate liquid or solid residuals that need to be subsequently managed. Increasingly stringent regulatory discharge standards and emphasis on sustainability are demanding more environmentally friendly solutions for these residuals. H2Zero systems  can be customized and designed for most manufacturers' adsorption, oxidation/filtration or coagulation systems.
Key features include a vertical polyethylene or steel tank for holding the backwash water, a reclaim pump skid, integrated controls, particle filtration and information data for solids management.
System benefits include:
- Optimal use and maximum conservation of water;
- Regulatory agency acceptance;
- Environmentally friendly solution that requires little or no permitting;
- Reclaim system can be automated for minimal operation and maintenance;
- Can be integrated with a treatment system programmable logic controller and touch-screen panel; and
- Contaminants are reduced in volume and safely managed on or off site.