Bill Young elected chairman of the board
The International Bottled Water Assn. (IBWA) announced its 2012-2013 officers and board of directors. IBWA members elected the association’s leadership during the 2012 Annual Business Conference, held in New Orleans, Nov. 12 to 16.
Bill Young of Absopure Water Co. was elected to serve as chairman the IBWA board of directors for 2012-2013. He is a member of the association’s executive committee and board of directors, and served as vice chairman in 2011 and treasurer in 2010.
IBWA members approved the following slate of officers for 2012-2013:
- Chairman: Bill Young, Absopure Water Co.;
- Vice Chairman: Breck Speed, Mountain Valley Spring Co.;
- Treasurer: David Muscato, Nestle Waters North America; and
- Immediate Past Chairman: Philippe Caradec, Danone Waters of America.
The following IBWA members were either elected or re-elected to the board of directors for three-year terms, expiring in 2015:
- Page Beykpour, CG Roxanne (re-elected);
- Dan Bush, IGO Direct USA (elected);
- Dan Kelly, Polymer Solutions (re-elected); and
- Bill Young, Absopure Water Co. (re-elected).
Other IBWA members who currently serve on the board of directors are:
- Joe Bell, Bell Sales Inc.;
- Marty Conte, Diamond Springs Water;
- Tom Harrington, DS Waters;
- Douglas Hidding, Blackhawk Molding Co. Inc.;
- David Holdener, Nicolet Forest Bottling Co. Inc.;
- Scott Hoover, Roaring Springs Bottling;
- Greg Nemec, Premium Waters;
- Steve Raupe, Ozarka Water and Coffee Service;
- Chris Saxman, Shenandoah Valley Water Co.;
- Bryan Shinn, Shinn Spring Water Co. dba The Water Guys;
- Robert Smith, Grand Springs Distribution;
- Jeffery Vinyard, Crystal Springs Bottled Water Co.; and
- Lynn Wachtmann, Maumee Valley Bottlers Inc.