NGWA announces nine new officers for its national board and three new national directors
The National Ground Water Assn. (NGWA) began the new year with a national board of directors featuring new officers and three new directors.
The new officers for the national board are:
- President Daniel T. Meyer, MGWC, CVCLD, Gregg Drilling & Testing Inc., Signal Hill, Calif.;
- President-Elect Griffin Crosby Jr., Crosby Well Drilling Inc., Lake Wales, Fla.;
- Past President John W. Pitz, CPI, N.L. Pitz Inc., Batavia, Ill.;
- Secretary Joseph Guardino, Guardino Well Drilling Inc., Morgan Hill, Calif.;
- Treasurer Jeffrey W. Williams, MGWC, CVCLD, Spafford & Sons Water Wells, Jericho, Vt.;
- Vice President of the Contractors Div. Richard Thron, MGWC, Mantyla Well Drilling Inc., Lakeland, Minn.;
- Vice President of Manufacturers Div. Joe Large, Jet-Lube Inc., Houston;
- Vice President of Scientists and Engineers Div. Daniel B. Stephens, Ph.D., Daniel B. Stephens & Associates Inc., Albuquerque, N.M.; and
- Vice President of Suppliers Div. Ronnie Hensley, Gicon Pumps and Equipment Ltd., Abernathy, Texas.
The three new national directors are:
- David Henrich, CWD/PI, CVCLD, vice president of Bergerson-Caswell Inc., Maple Plain, Minn., who was elected to an open spot on the board by delegates to the NGWA Groundwater Expo and Annual Meeting that took place in December 2012;
- Ron Brillhart, branch manager for Johnston Supply, Ashland, Ohio, who was elected to the national board by NGWA’s Suppliers Div.; and
- Paul Eberhardt, president of Western Rubber & Mfg., Conroe, Texas, who was elected to the national board by NGWA’s Manufacturers Div.