National Ground Water Research and Educational Foundation affirms its 2013 officers
The National Ground Water Research and Educational Foundation (NGWREF) affirmed its officers for another term in 2013.
NGWREF is operated by the National Ground Water Assn. as a public foundation focused on conducting educational, research and other charitable activities related to a broader public understanding of groundwater.
Continuing in their officer positions are:
- President Steve Schneider, MGWC, of Schneider Water Services, Saint Paul, Ore.;
- Vice President Art Becker, MGWC, CPG, of SGS North America Inc., Manahawkin, N.J.;
- Secretary W. Richard Laton, Ph.D., PG, CPG, of California State University, Fullerton, Santa Ana, Calif.; and
- Treasurer Daniel T. Meyer, MGWC, CVCLD, of Gregg Drilling & Testing Inc., Signal Hill, Calif.
Schneider also was re-elected to a three-year term on the NGWREF board and Robert M. DiFilippo, PG, of Aquaterra Technologies Inc., West Chester, Pa., was elected to an initial three-year term on the board.
The remainder of the board includes:
- Griffin Crosby Jr., CWD/PI, Crosby Well Drilling Inc., Lake Wales, Fla.;
- Kathryn Eades, Eades Drilling & Pump Service, Hobbs, N.M.;
- Ronnie Hensley, Gicon Pumps and Equipment Ltd., Abernathy, Texas;
- Beverly L. Herzog, Champaign, Ill.; and
- Ben Primost, CWD/PI, Pickwick Well Drilling Inc., Farmingdale, N.J.