The Eastern Water Quality Assn. (EWQA) will host a one-day training/certification event in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., May 1, 2014. Visit with manufacturing reps and learn about new technologies and equipment.
Topics at the event will include:
- When a private water system becomes public
- Cross-Connection: What, Where, When and How of Backflow
- Chemical feed systems & disinfection
- Metering Pumps — Basic designs and maintenance
- Water analysis — EPA and New York presenters
- Arsenic overview
- Radon and water treatment methods
- Strategic ideas to increase UV sales and service
- WQA testing and certification
Members and new members receive an early bird discount before April 1, 2014. Regular pricing resumes after April 1, 2014.
For pricing and early bird discounts, contact Dean Srygley, EWQA executive director, at 302-730-3019 or [email protected]