A new alternative to small or inefficient housings or expensive stainless steel housings, the ENPRESS Cartridge Tank offers extended life and service and a more cost-effective and efficient filtration solution.
ENPRESS LLC  announced the introduction and availability of its new Cartridge Tank filtration system for point-of-entry (POE) installations and applications. The patent-pending filtration system features an easy-to-access top-and-bottom opening for use with multiple filtration connections and solutions in a lightweight and cost-effective package. This 100% non-metallic filtration solution is available with multiple configuration options.
Utilizing ENPRESS’ patented industry-exclusive liner design, the vessel features three optional top and bottom opening connections for use with a pressure release valve configuration or a control valve/in-out head, along with bottom or top drain plumbing connections for residential and light commercial installations. The patent-pending, no-tools-necessary snap-ring design makes it easy to remove top and bottom opening connections to access the internal filtration solution. Full radial seal top and bottom caps make replacement simple.
The ENPRESS Cartridge Tank is a direct replacement for small and inefficient 2.5- or 4.5-in. housings or expensive stainless steel cartridge housings. It is an NSF 61-listed device and has been tested to 150 psi operating pressure.
Four filtration series options are currently available: Green, Orange, Red and Purple. Each series offers unique filtration capacities and flow rates for residential requirements up to 150 gal per minute. The Cartridge Tank is specifically designed for residential, light commercial and commercial installations and applications, including but not limited to:
- Whole-house POE requirements, whether for city or well water applications;
- Extreme loading conditions, reverse osmosis systems and any other pretreatment applications in which high service flow and low pressure drop requirements are required or desirable;
- Customers that are tired of having to change their small 2.5- or 4-in. filters on a weekly or monthly basis;
- Replacement for expensive stainless steel housings (the Cartridge Tank has a 100% composite design); and
- Most problem water issues in which particulate contaminated water is of concern. The Cartridge Tank has lower shear velocity that can load properly with particulates, unlike conventional filtration.
ENPRESS LLC  is a manufacturer of composite pressure vessels for use in water treatment. The exclusive co-polymer polypropylene liner formulation provides superior performance in both hot and cold temperature environments, along with superior chemical, impact and abuse resistance.
ENPRESS vessels are manufactured with an industry-exclusive liner design and formulation that offer superior benefits and features and are 100% made in the U.S.