Procter & Gamble Selects World Water Works to Supply Dissolved Air Flotation Systems
World Water Works will supply two 4,700-gpm systems
Procter & Gamble (P&G) has recently awarded World Water Works, Inc., Oklahoma City, Okla., a contract to supply two www/Resource RSP-13L dissolved air flotation (DAF) systems, rated at 4,700 gal per minute each. These units themselves will be constructed of polypropylene using World Water Works, Inc. proprietary welding technology. The Resource systems also feature the Nikuni dissolved air technology. P&G and others have used the Nikuni technology to upgrade existing DAFs to improve performance and reduce energy consumption. These systems will be delivered in July 2008.
More Like This
- Skunk Work Technologies' Coherent Water Resonator to Be Used By a US Government Agency
- AZ Water Assn. Awards LAN and City of Surprise Water Reuse Project of the Year
- Industries Honored for Being `Good Corporate Citizens'
- Ozone Tackles Groundwater Contamination
- Royal Caribbean Places $9.2 Million Hydroxyl CleanSea Environmental Technology Order