Public Comment Period on Water Infrastructure Security Professional Standard
Comment period for new standard will be Feb. 20 to April 7
The American Society of Civil Engineers' Environmental and Water Resources Institute (ASCE/EWRI) announced it will conduct a public comment period on a new standard, Guidelines for the Physical Security of Wastewater Utilities. The public comment period will be held Feb. 20 to April 7.
The standard applies to physical security for wastewater collection and treatment systems (also known as sanitary sewer collection and treatment systems), as well as storm water systems. It covers wastewater treatment plants, collection systems, pumping stations and wastewater and storm water system support facilities.
To participate in the public comment period, contact Phillip Mariscal, ASCE standards administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.295.6338. For more information on this standard or ASCE's standards program, please contact Karen Albers at email@example.com or 703.295.6404.
More Like This
- Civil Engineers Announce Comment Period on Water Infrastructure Security Standard
- Nation’s First Physical Security Standard Guidelines for Water/Wastewater Utilities Released
- National Civil Engineering Society Calls for Comment on Proposed Standard
- Civil Engineers Announce Public Comment Period on Water Quality Management Professional Standard
- Heavy Rainfall Produces Wastewater Collection Line Overflows from Trinity River Authority, Texas