Pumping Systems Optimization Course at WQA Aquatech
Pump Systems Matter & Hydraulic Institute cosponsor pumping course
Pump Systems Matter (PSM) and the Hydraulic Institute (HI) will cosponsor a one-day course, Pumping Systems Optimization: Opportunities to Improve Life Cycle Performance, on Thursday, March 19, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Ill.
During the instructional seminar, presenters William C. Livoti, Baldor Electric
Co., and Trey Walters, Applied Flow Technology, will focus on pump and system
interactions, pump system optimization opportunities, cost-of-ownership
calculations and methods for improving pump performances and building better
Also discussed will be the availability of current pump system modeling tools such as the U.S. Department of Energy’s Pump System Assessment Tool and the Pump Systems Improvement Modeling tool offered by HI. PSIM is an educational tool that enables users to assess the hydraulic behavior of pumping systems based on field measurements such as flow rate, head and motor power or current to perform the assessment.
More Like This
- Pump Organizations Sponsoring Pump Optimization Course at WQA Aquatech 2009
- Pump Systems Matter And Hydraulic Institute To Host Course At WQA Aquatech 2009
- Hydraulic Institute Teams Up to Offer Mechanical Seal and Pumping Systems Optimization Courses
- 2009 New Chem Show Announces Inaugural Pumping Optimization Course
- Pump Systems Matter to Participate in 2009 ACEEE Summer Study