Purolite Announces Price Increase for Products
Purolite to increase prices for ion exchange resin, adsorbents and catalyst products
Purolite announced that it will increase prices globally from 6.5% to 9% on its ion exchange resin, adsorbent and catalyst product families. The price increase will take effect immediately or as contracts allow.
Although fluctuations in raw materials, logistics and manufacturing costs continue, the company is working to minimize their impact. “The escalating plant and operating costs will not deter our commitment to servicing the market with high-quality products, reliable service and innovative technology” said Jacob Brodie, vice president of Purolite.
More Like This
- Purolite Adjusts Price for Ion Exchange, Catalyst, Adsorbent & Specialty Resins
- Purolite Introduces New Products
- Purolite Raises Prices for Resins and Adsorbents
- Dow Announces Price Increase for DOWEX Ion Exchange Resins
- Dow Water Solutions Announces Global Price Increase for DOWEX Ion Exchange Resins