Purolite Introduces New Products
Company says its nuclear grade resins meet quality and performance requirements of nuclear industry
Purolite announced the introduction of new products to the Purolite NRW line of nuclear grade resins, which meet the quality and performance requirements of the nuclear industry, the company said.
“The nuclear industry is reliant on ion exchange resins to maintain the lowest level of impurities in reactor coolant in primary and secondary circuits and to assist in the reduction of radwaste,” said Don Brodie, vice president of operations, Purolite. “In order to accomplish this reliably, the industry has very stringent resin quality and performance specifications and Purolite is very pleased to introduce an advanced family of resins able to meet the Nuclear industry needs.”
Purolite Corp. was founded in 1981 and is a manufacturer of ion exchange, catalyst, adsorbent and specialty resins.
More Like This
- Purolite Receives ISO 9001:2000 Certification for U.S. Facilities
- Ion Exchange Resin Removes Arsenic, Helps Facilities Meet EPA Guidelines
- Alliance Formed to Develop Products for the Extraction of Selenium, Perchlorate and Other Elements
- Purolite China Receives Approval from Deqing EPA
- Dow Unveils Next Generation HDPE Resins for Pipe Applications