Purolite Releases Free iPhone/iPad App for Water Treatment Professionals
Application includes water treatment-related resources, conversion calculators, tables
Purolite announced it released an iPhone/iPad app containing resources related to water treatment, and in particular, ion exchange. The free application can be downloaded from the App store. Features include unit conversion calculators, a periodic table of elements, tables for screen size equivalents and regenerant strength, in addition to other resources.
“Our goal is to help our customers find the information they need as quickly and easily as possible. Much of the information in this app is on our website. However, making it more accessible via iPhone or iPad enables water professionals to more readily access these resources,” said Gary Thundercliffe, global marketing manager for Purolite.
More Like This
- Calculator to Estimate Ion Exchange Resin Requirements for Boron Removal Now Available
- NSPF Releases Smart Application for iPhone Users
- Purolite China Receives Approval from Deqing EPA
- Alliance Formed to Develop Products for the Extraction of Selenium, Perchlorate and Other Elements
- Evaluation of the Use of Crushed Recycled Glass as a Filter Medium: Part 1