Rainwater Resources Appoints Vice President
Deanna Cox appointed vice president of marketing
Deanna Cox, CWS II, has been appointed vice president of marketing for Rainwater Resources, a water management service company specializing in design, consultation and design/build of rainwater harvesting systems for detention, innovative use and groundwater recharge. The company helps developers and builders with storm water runoff regulations compliance and acquisition of LEED certification points.
Cox is an accredited professional of the American Rainwater Catchment Systems Assn. She has been instrumental in the installation of custom water management systems in homes and businesses throughout the Knoxville, Tenn., metropolitan area. She is a board member of the Home Builders Assn. of Greater Knoxville and a member of the executive committee of the Water Quality Forum.
More Like This
- Rainwater Resources Appoints Territory Manager
- Rainwater Harvesting Company Enters Nashville Metro Market
- Rainwater System and Rattenbury Engineering Merge to Form New Firm
- Pentair, Watertronics Team Up to Create Awareness for Benefits of Rainwater Harvesting and Reuse
- Badger Meter Purchases Cox Instruments and Flow Dynamics