Ray Denkewicz Named New CEO of Vortex Corp.
Vortex Corp., a global innovator of chemical-free water purification products for consumer and commercial use, announced that Ray Denkewicz has been named CEO. In this role, Denkewicz will oversee all aspects of Vortex operations, including implementing global sales and marketing, business development and distribution strategy for the products' widespread introduction.
"Vortex is breaking new ground in the field of water purification technology," said Denkewicz. "I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to introduce our water purification technology platform to the market at a time when people understand the need to ensure pure water amidst natural disasters, homeland security risks and concerns surrounding the link between chlorinated byproducts and cancer. From a household sink to a municipal system, we're able to offer a better, healthier solution."
Throughout his 20-year career, Denkewicz has been awarded over 100 worldwide patents/pending patents. He was previously vice president for Triton Systems, an applied research and development company for government and commercial products, where he was responsible for business development and operations. He is also the co-founder of Cedar Systems, a biotechnology research and development company.
Denkewicz earned both his bachelor of science and master of science degrees in chemical engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
More Like This
- Ron Martin Named Vice President, Business Development of Vortex Corp.
- Vortex Corp. to Develop Chemical-Free Water Purification Technology for Municipal Use
- Vortex Corp. and Cool Chili Partner to Deliver Commercial Water Products to Europe
- The Efficacy of a Combined Approach
- Vortex Corporation Awarded Additional Funding from U.S. Department of Homeland Security