RBC Blue Water Project Leadership Grants Accepting Applications
Grants range from $25,000 to $500,000; deadline is Feb. 3, 2012
Applications are now being accepted for RBC Blue Water Project Leadership Grants. The grants will provide funding for projects related to watershed protection and access to safe drinking water.
RBC Blue Water Project Leadership Grants range from $25,000 to $500,000 and are eligible for organizations with projects in any of the regions in which RBC is located, including Canada, the United States, Caribbean and the British Isles.
The deadline for applications is Friday, Feb. 3, 2012.
The RBC Blue Water Project is a 10-year, $50 million philanthropic commitment to support organizations that are committed to watershed protection and providing access to clean drinking water. Since 2007, RBC has committed more than $32 million in single and multi-year grants to over 450 organizations worldwide.
More Like This
- Royal Bank of Canada Announces $200,000 Community Action Grant Pool
- RBC Launches $50 Million Blue Water Project and Unveils Global Environmental Blueprint
- EPA Awards $25,000 Grant to Chippewa/East Mackinac Conservation District for Water Guardian Project
- Pennsylvania Watershed Groups Awarded $650,000 in Chesapeake Bay Small Watershed Grants
- Wetlands and Stream Project Grants Available