Real-Time Water Analysis Application Support
Hach Co. providing a "live help" online feature
Hach Co. is now providing “live help” for the water analysis industry at its website, www.hach.com. The feature gives customers a rapid response to their laboratory- and process-related questions, as well as general customer service and product ordering inquiries. Rather than picking up the phone or sending an e-mail and waiting for a response, the help feature gives customers the answers they need at the source.
The complimentary feature is available Monday through Friday, from
8 a.m. until 3 p.m. MST. At other times, customers can leave a message for
next-day follow up.
"Customer feedback has been extremely positive,” Jon Adams, eBusiness
manager, said. "Response time and the level of application support are coming up
as top reasons for high levels of satisfaction.”
To start a Live Help session, go to www.hach.com and click the large blue
"Live Help” button located on the top of the left menu.
More Like This
- Hach WIMS System Now Links to GE’s Water Solutions Pack
- Founder of charity: water Featured in New Book on Effective Storytelling Advocacy
- NSF International Launches First Ever Brand Awareness Campaign
- Hach Introduces Customer Support Portal
- New Homeland Security Water Monitoring Technology In Final Testing