Registration Open for 1st Pumps Hands-on Maintenance and Reliability Conference
U.S. Technology Center for Pumping Machinery announced the opening of registration for the 1st Pumps Hands-on Maintenance and Reliability Conference, September 22-23, 2005.
Subjects covered in six sessions include centrifugal pumps (sealed and seal-less), positive displacement rotary pumps, submersible pumps, metering pumps, multistage pumps and vertical pumps.
Program objective: to provide plant pump maintenance, reliability and engineering professionals working with a ‘rapid-deployment - hands-on training exercises, specifically designed to reinforce pump theory, applications and pump repair and maintenance techniques. Industries involved: power generation, water and wastewater, chemical and petrochemical plants, hydrocarbon processing, paper mills, marine and navy, and general industries. Practical and pragmatic training for a pump novice, and an excellent refresher for the old-timers.
The program includes a panel discussion and pump suppliers’ exhibits. For more information, visit www.PumpingMachinery.com/conference/conference.htm.
More Like This
- Industry Professionals Encouraged to Attend PumpTec Chicago 2010 May 3 to 4
- Flowserve Opens Quick Response Center and Training Facility in Germany
- Thompson Pump Holds 2013 Pumpology School
- Romtec to Host Lift Station Seminars
- AMTA Biennial Conference & Exposition to Emphasize Brackish and Seawater Desalination