Registration Open for the Hydraulic Institute's 2011 Annual Meeting
Event will take place Feb. 17 to 22 in Arizona
The Hydraulic Institute (HI) and Pump Systems Matter (PSM) will host its 2011 Annual Meeting at the FireSky Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Ariz., Feb. 17 to 22.
The 2011 Annual Meeting will serve as a valuable resource for executives, engineers and marketing professionals who are seeking exclusive educational and networking opportunities. Hydraulic Institute technical committees will meet to address industry standards, guidelines and electronic data exchange protocols. Representatives from HI member, associate member and standards partner companies work together to develop comprehensive standards and guidelines using an ANSI-approved consensus process. They also produce other industry-related technical documents, guidebooks, educational programs and e-Learning courses.
The Annual Meeting includes the following featured guest speakers:
• J. Paul Dittmann, Ph.D., co-author of “The New Supply Chain Agenda”: Best Practices in Managing a Global Supply Chain;
• Henri Azibert, chief technology officer, A.W. Chesterton Co.: Pump Knowledge Workshop Lunch: Energy Efficient Sealing Systems;
• Alan Beaulieu, economist, Institute of Trend Research: The 2011 U.S. and Global Economy–Insights Into What’s Ahead;
• Greg Case, president, Pump, Design Development & Diagnostics LLC: Pump Knowledge Workshop: Advanced Simulation Tools for “Greener” Pump Design; and
• The Afterburners, fighter pilots: Plan, Brief, Execute, Debrief = WIN! A Fighter Pilot’s Secret to Success.
The program will also include the bi-annual CEO roundtable, a new supply chain managers roundtable, the Market Intelligence Committee and nearly thirty HI technical committees. PSM meetings will include the Educational Affairs Steering Committee, Utility/Rebate Incentives Task Team and the PSM Marketing Committee. Networking events include dinners, receptions, special events, a tabletop display reception for associate members, a scramble golf tournament and a local program planned for spouses and guests.
Registration is open to all HI members, associate members, standards partners, PSM sponsors, Europump members and eligible prospective HI members. Early registration discounts apply for those who register by Jan. 21, 2011. Group discounts and future engineering leader discounts also are available. For complete details and to register, visit www.Pumps.org/11Annual.