Report: Indian Bottled Water Market Expecting Rapid Growth
Increasing awareness of health and water issues helps fuel growth
Verify Markets released a market research report on the bottled water market in India, which is expected to show remarkable growth. Last year was an exceptional year for this market in India, the report showed.
The key market drivers are increasing awareness on health related issues, aesthetics and quality of water, high disposable incomes and water shortage and unavailability of safe drinking water.
The major restraints for this market are low entry barriers and threats from low quality products, public campaigns, litigation threats and inefficient transportation infrastructure.
Three key players mainly dominate the Indian bottled water market: Parle Bisleri, Coca Cola India Inc. Kinley and Pepsico India Holdings Pvt. Ltd. This market is expected to grow at a 30% rate in the next seven years. In 2010 the revenue generated by this market was more than $250 million.
The complete report is available at www.verifymarkets.com.
More Like This
- Bottled Water - A Force to be Reconed With
- Indian Bottled Water, Water Purifier Market Opportunities Published
- Market Opportunities for Water Softeners in Developing Economies
- Report Shows Pollution and Health Concerns Drive Chinese Bottled Water Market
- Bottled Water Market Benefits from Health-Conscious Consumers