'Ride With Purpose' Raffles Off Motorcycle
Proceeds from the raffle will benefit Water For People
The Water Buffalos "Ride With Purpose” announced, in partnership with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles, its Water Buffalo Motorcycle Raffle for 2013. Ride With Purpose is raffling a 2010 Victory Cross Country motorcycle custom designed and built by world-famous bike builder Brian Klock. Klock is well known not only for his custom bikes and aftermarket parts, but also as a bit of a speed demon; he included all of this in his one-of-a-kind custom bike.
This bike was well covered in the media. It traveled with Victory to a few shows over the past year. It was featured in Cycle World Magazine and Hot Bike Magazine. For more information on the bike, click here.
All proceeds from the sale of the raffle tickets will benefit Water For People. This organization works to build a world where all people have access to safe drinking water and sanitation, and where no one suffers or dies from a water- or sanitation-related disease.
The drawing will be held on June 12, 2013, at the ACE13 conference in Denver.
To purchase your presale ticket and enter for a chance to win the bike, click here.
More Like This
- Badger Meter Donates $5,000 to Water Buffalos in Support of Safe, Reliable Water Systems
- ResinTech Participates in MS Bike: City to Shore 2013
- Challenged Athletes Foundation Hosts San Diego Triathlon Challenge
- Goodyear Supports Wishing Well International Foundation
- What to do When Sales Efforts don’t Pay Off