RJN Group to Being Sewer Improvement Project in Arkansas
The city of Fayetteville, Ark. recently approved a resolution for RJN Group, Inc. to begin work on the Farmington/West Fayetteville Sewer Improvement Project. The city’s goal is to eliminate the occurrence of sanitary sewer overflows during wet weather periods and to improve the system capacity in order to handle the continuing growth within the city of Farmington and the southwestern area of Fayetteville. RJN will design a 15- through 24-inch sewer interceptor and a 6 mgd lift station and force main.
In addition to the design, RJN will also be responsible for construction administration and inspection services throughout the duration of the project. This $6 million undertaking is a part of the city’s $180 million Westside Improvement Project and is one of many RJN Principal, Hugh Kelso, has completed for Fayetteville since 1991.
More Like This
- RJN Group, Inc. Awarded Amendment for Major Contract by St. Louis Metropolitan Sewer District
- RJN Group, Inc. to De-Combine Basins in Aurora’s Sewer Infrastructure
- City of Portland, Texas, Selects RJN Group, Inc. for CMMS Implementation
- RJN Group, Inc. to Conduct Villa Park Water Main Master Plan
- RJN Group, Inc. Begins Comprehensive Flow Monitoring Program in Baltimore