RJN Group, Inc. Awarded Amendment for Major Contract by St. Louis Metropolitan Sewer District
The St. Louis Metropolitan Sewer District (St. Louis MSD) has retained RJN Group, Inc. to perform Combined Sewer Inflow/Infiltration Service Area Investigations in the city of St. Louis and St. Louis County.
The project entails investigating, identifying, quantifying, and recommending improvements or rehabilitation techniques to eliminate or reduce rainfall dependant I/I within the sanitary and combined sewer systems.
As one of several projects encompassing the St. Louis MSD Capital Improvement and Replacement Program that will provide the basis for design and construction for many years to come, the project began in July of 2003 and will continue through December of 2007.
More Like This
- Jacobs Receives Watershed Facility and Combined Sewer Overflow Planning Contract Extension
- RJN Group Awarded Contract by St. Louis Metro Sewer District
- Jacobs Receives Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District's Watershed Facility Planning Contract
- RJN Group, Inc. to De-Combine Basins in Aurora’s Sewer Infrastructure
- Tarlton Team Completes 96-In. Diversion as Part of MSD Lemay Wet Weather Expansion