RJN Group, Inc. Helps Red Oak Upgrade its Wastewater Collection System
The city of Red Oak, Texas, has experienced rapid growth in the last several years and is continuing on that pattern for the foreseeable future. Growth in the city, as well as annexation, has required the city to upgrade the wastewater collection system to continue to provide quality services to its customers.
RJN Group, Inc. was selected by the city to complete design services for several projects proposed in the city’s Masterplan to include a trunk line from SH 342 to south of Pierce Road generally following the alignment of Brushy Creek including a lift station, force main and two sub mains and a sub main at Pierce Road and Lowrance Road. The projects are scheduled to begin this summer.
More Like This
- Illinois City Hires RJN Group to Complete Several Projects
- RJN Group, Inc. to Conduct Villa Park Water Main Master Plan
- RJN Group to Being Sewer Improvement Project in Arkansas
- RJN Group, Inc. Inspects 716 Residential Buildings for Wheaton, Ill.
- RJN Group, Inc. Awarded Amendment for Major Contract by St. Louis Metropolitan Sewer District