RJN Group, Inc. Selected for a Multi-Year Project in Harker Heights
RJN Group, Inc. was recently selected by the city of Harker Heights, Texas to complete a citywide Wastewater Collection System Evaluation with associated rehabilitation design.
The city owns and maintains approximately 500,000 linear ft of piping, 1,350 access structures, and 18 lift stations. RJN will perform the evaluation, which will include flow monitoring, manhole inspection, smoke testing, dyed water flooding, and CCTV to locate infiltration and inflow defects and maintenance issues. RJN will also provide design, construction engineering, and administration of construction projects to complete the rehabilitation identified.
The wastewater collection system evaluation will begin in March 2005.
More Like This
- San Antonio Water System Selects RJN Group for Rehabilitation Project
- CASS Works Receives NASSCO Pipeline Assessment Certification
- RJN Group, Inc. to Conduct Villa Park Water Main Master Plan
- City of Portland, Texas, Selects RJN Group, Inc. for CMMS Implementation
- RJN Group, Inc. Begins Comprehensive Flow Monitoring Program in Baltimore