RMD Receives Wisconsin License for Drinking Water Contaminant Removal
The Wisconsin Department of Health & Family Services issued Radioactive Materials License #025-2032-01 to RMD Operations, LLC to remove radium and uranium from drinking water. This license allows RMD to handle and remove the contaminant loaded treatment media, eliminating the need for water providers to obtain their own license, limiting long term liability for the provider. This multi-site license allows for the operation of all RMD systems in Wisconsin. RMD has radioactive materials licenses already issued in several agreement states, as well as a NRC uranium treatment license for non-agreement states, where full scale systems and pilots are operating.
More Like This
- California Issues RMD Operations, LLC Radioactive Materials License for Uranium Removal
- Lawrenceville, Ga., Employs Uranium Removal System to Open Well
- WRT Receives California License Approval to Operate a Uranium Removal System in Bass Lake
- Uranium Removal by Ion Exchange
- WRT Installs Two New Treatment Systems in Illinois