Robert Hartung to Head Water Operations at Severn Trent's Pipeline Services Group
Robert Hartung, P.E. has joined Severn Trent Services as Vice President of Water Operations for the Pipeline Services group. In this role, Hartung will be responsible for the management of potable water field testing and engineering services.
Before joining Severn Trent, Mr. Hartung was employed for 25 years by BetzDearborn, a specialty chemical and service company managing water and wastewater systems, where he most recently was manager of the companys North American product line.
Hartung brings to the organization extensive experience in sales, engineering consulting, marketing, and global product management. He is a published author with numerous journal articles and technical papers on various topics including waste treatment, environmental impact, and statistical process control. He graduated from Bucknell University in 1975 with a BS in Chemical Engineering and is a Registered Professional Engineer, in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Severn Trents Pipeline Services group provides water distribution system evaluations including: water audits, "C" factor testing, hydraulic modeling, leak detection, hydraulic grade line analysis and flow monitoring. Formerly The Pitometer Associates, Inc., the group has provided water distribution system evaluation services since 1897. The Pitometer Associates, Inc. was acquired by Severn Trent Services in 1996.
More Like This
- Severn Trent Services Appoints New CEO
- Severn Trent Services Appoints New Vice President
- Severn Trent Appoints Greg Gaffney Midwestern Regional Sales Manager for Water Purification Group
- Severn Trent Appoints Mitch Matthews Regional Sales Manager for Water Purification Group
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Dennis Bitter as North American Sales Manager for Arsenic Treatment P