Robert K. Wise Appointed Vice President, Sales and Marketing for TEFSA-USA
Robert K. Wise has been appointed vice president of Sales and Marketing for the Water and Wastewater Services and Products Group for TEFSA-USA. Previously national sales director for Pacific Press in California, Wise brings TEFSA-USA several years of experience in the commercial/industrial water and wastewater industry and is widely considered an expert in filter press equipment and technologies.
TEFSA-USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Applied Process Equipment, a value-added wastewater technology distributor headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz. Wise will lead all of the company’s TEFSA-USA sales and marketing activities.
“Rob’s extensive experience in both industrial wastewater and filter press technology, as well as his strong organizational and sales skills make him an obvious asset to our team," said Richard Sinclair, president of Applied Process Equipment. “Rob will be working with our inside sales team, project managers and North American wide representative network to identify new opportunities and to grow our business in the municipal and industrial filter press marketplace.”
Wise holds an MBA from the University of Maryland. He is located at the Scottsdale facility.
More Like This
- TEFSA-Group Announces Exclusive U.S. and Canadian Distributor
- Aquionics Establishes Canadian Presence with New Country Manager
- Thermax Names Jim Sabzali and Others to Boost U.S. Market Share
- GE Showcases Industrial Water Solutions at WQA Aquatech USA
- USFilter Reorganizes Water/Wastewater Business Around Equipment, Service