Ron Martin Named Vice President, Business Development of Vortex Corp.
Vortex Corp., a global innovator of chemical-free water purification products for consumer and commercial use, announced that Ron Martin has been named vice president of business development. In this role, Martin will develop and execute comprehensive marketing and sales strategies for the company in addition to facilitating new and existing business partnerships.
“Ron brings a wealth of industry and business experience to this position,” said Vortex CEO Ray Denkewicz. “We are pleased to have him on board to lead the effort in bringing our cutting-edge air and water purification technology platform to a global marketplace. Ron will be instrumental in working with key industry leaders to leverage Vortex's versatile platform to offer a healthier solution to air and water treatment.”
Martin was previously vice president of product development for Triton Systems, an applied research and development company for government and commercial products. Throughout his 30-year career, he has held executive positions at Shurtape Technologies and Tyco Adhesives and served as a business consultant for various private and public clients.
Martin earned both his Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering and a Master of Science degree in Plastics from the University of Massachusetts, Lowell. He holds an MBA from Northeastern University.
More Like This
- Vortex Corporation Awarded Additional Funding from U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Ray Denkewicz Named New CEO of Vortex Corp.
- Vortex Corp. to Develop Chemical-Free Water Purification Technology for Municipal Use
- Vortex Corp. and Cool Chili Partner to Deliver Commercial Water Products to Europe
- Red Herring Research Names Vortex As Company to Watch