Royal Spring Water Signs Purchase and Supply Agreement with Low Calzone
Los Angeles - Royal Spring Water, Inc., a bottler and distributor of water from the artesian wells of the "Ogallala Aquifer,” announced today that it has signed a one-year purchase and supply agreement with Low Calzone, for a private label of 16.9oz bottled water. The agreement calls for payment based on net 30 from the date of delivery. The first monthly shipment is estimated to leave the Royal Spring Water Inc. plant in Hereford, Texas, by the end of March, 2007.
More Like This
- Royal Spring Water Receives Letter of Intent for Puerto Rico, Caribbean Islands and Latin America
- Royal Spring Water Receives Letter of Intent from Crystal Splash
- Royal Spring Water Expansion on Target
- Vidler Water Co. and Lincoln County Water District Enter Into Agreements to Sell Water
- Industries Honored for Being `Good Corporate Citizens'