Seminar to focus on corrugated polyethylene pipe
The corrugated division of Plastics Pipe Institute (PPI) is sponsoring a seminar later this year entitled "Designing and Installing High-Density Polyethylene for Corrugated PE Pipe Applications."
The program will be in Kansas City on Dec. 2, 2004 and feature industry experts sharing their insight and experience with corrugated HDPE pipe. If you specify, design or work with drainage pipe products for sanitary sewer, storm drain or culvert applications, this seminar is for you.
The preliminary agenda includes engineers to speak from the Missouri Department of Transportation, independent researchers, PPI, member companies and the EPA.
• Evolution of HDPE pipe
• Hydraulic design of pipelines
• Structural considerations
• Life Cycle Costs
For more information or to sign up for the seminar, call Rich Gottwald at 202-462-9607, ext. 14.
More Like This
- PPI Sponsors Corrugated Pipe Seminar in Reston, Va
- Seminar on Designing and Installing Pipe Systems for Drainage Applications
- One-Day Seminar on HDPE Piping Systems Planned for Atlanta
- Directional drilling among topics covered in new handbook of PE pipe
- HDPE Pipe Seminars Focus on Drinking Water System Solutions