Sensicore Improves Accuracy and Calibration of WaterPOINT 870
Ann Arbor, Mich. — Sensicore, a developer of smart sensor systems for measuring and monitoring water quality, has added new capabilities to its WaterPOINT 870 handheld water analysis system to reduce calibration time. The reduced complexity of calibration and simplified use model improves precision, correlation and temperature compensation and results in improved accuracy. These latest improvements are aimed at allowing field personnel to increase the number of sites that can be tested in a day and reducing the time required to achieve results.
More Like This
- Sensicore Adds EPA-Approved Turbidity/Color and Colorimetric Tests to WaterPOINT 870
- Sensicore Introduces Advanced Online Water Analysis and Data Visualization System
- Sensicore Hires Two New Vice Presidents
- Achieving Quality: The Final Piece of the Puzzle
- Water for People Introduces New Mobile-Based Monitoring Tool