Severn Trentâ€™s Pasadena, Texas Contract Extended
Severn Trent Services announced its contract to provide wastewater treatment services for the City of Pasadena, Texas has been extended for an additional six years. The company has been providing the city with wastewater treatment services since 1994.
Pasadena's wastewater treatment system includes the Vince Bayou Plant, a 14 mgd facility, and the 10 mgd Golden Acres Plant. According to Gary Mechler, Gulf Region vice president for Severn Trent Services, the City of Pasadena has saved approximately $1 million per year in operating expenses since the company began managing the wastewater system.
"Our work in Pasadena shows the value Severn Trent Services brings to municipal wastewater treatment authorities," said Mechler. "Hundreds of cities and industrial clients rely on us to protect their utility investments, ensure regulatory compliance, improve process control and reduce administrative and operational costs."
More Like This
- Severn Trent Services Appoints New CEO
- Borough of Boyertown, PA Extends Contract with Severn Trent Services
- Severn Trent Services President Named President of Water
- Severn Trent Services Receives Texas Water Utilities Association Safety Program Award
- Severn Trent Water Intl., Ltd. Reorganizes, Changes Name