Severn Trent Acquires Environmental Systems Technology
Process Equipment Manufacturer Compliments Water Purification Line
In a move that compliments the company's solutions-based approach to water purification issues, Severn Trent Services acquired Environmental Systems Technology Corp. (EST), a manufacturer of devices for toxic gas release mitigation and related process equipment. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
EST products and personnel wil be transitioned into Severn Trent over the next few motnhs. The EST product line will be integrated within the water purification solutions division of Severn Trent.
"EST provides an excellent fit with our existing lines and capabilities as well as an opportunity to expand upon our packaged solutions offering," said Dr. Hu Fleming, vice president of water purification solutions at Severn Trent. "About 60 percent of the EST products are a direct compliment with Severn Trent disinfection products. The remainder will provide additional process capabilities for the water purification solutions division."
More Like This
- Universal Aqua Technologies Acquired by Severn Trent Services
- Severn Trent Services Appoints New CEO
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Dennis Bitter as North American Sales Manager for Arsenic Treatment P
- Severn Sells Pipeline Products and Services Group
- Severn Trent Services to Market UF Membranes with inge Americas