Severn Trent Appoints Jim Gillam Regional Manager of New Gulf Municipal Utility District Region
Severn Trent Services has appointed Jim Gillam as regional manager of the newly established Gulf Municipal Utility District (MUD) region, effective April 1, 2006. In this position, Gillam will be responsible for management of the company’s operations and maintenance services to MUDs throughout the state of Texas, including meter reading, billing, customer services and the operation, maintenance and repair of water and wastewater facilities. Severn Trent Services established the new Gulf MUD region as part of its operating services group to better serve this distinctive market.
According to Dana Kaas, Severn Trent Services vice president of contract operations, Gillam’s appointment and the operating services group realignment recognize the unique needs of municipal utility districts. “Texas’ municipal utility districts have different operating structures and needs than our typical water and wastewater clients,” said Kaas. “Jim has considerable experience working with clients in this market, which will enable him to provide great service value to these districts.”
Previously, Gillam served as regional business development manager for Severn Trent Services’ operating services group in the Gulf and west regions. He also served in management positions for Severn Trent Environmental Services’ Florida and Gulf regions and in its Houston, Texas office.
More Like This
- Florida Improvement District Expands Contract with Severn Trent Management Services
- Severn Trent’s Pasadena, Texas Contract Extended
- Severn Trent Selects Riverwood in Port Charlotte, Fla., for Environmental Leadership Alliance Award
- Severn Trent Appoints Greg Gaffney Midwestern Regional Sales Manager for Water Purification Group
- Severn Trent Services Appoints New CEO