Severn Trent Appoints North American Municipal Sales Director for Water Purification Group
Severn Trent Services has appointed Ali Giti to the newly created position of North American municipal sales director for its Water Purification group. In this position, Giti is responsible for the continued development of municipal sales channels, partners and processes for the U.S. and Canada. Disinfection, filtration and instrumentation products are among the solutions the company sells to the municipal water and wastewater industry.
Giti has served in a variety of capacities since joining Severn Trent Services in January 2000. Most recently, he was ClorTec business unit manager. He has also served as ClorTec sales manager.
"Ali brings to our sales organization extensive business management and technical sales experience," said Tom Mills, vice president, marketing and business development for Severn Trent Services. "The North American municipal water and wastewater industries are important markets for our company, and placing someone of Ali's caliber in this new position reflects our strategic intent to remain a strong player in those industries."
More Like This
- Daytona Beach Improves Safety and Cost Efficiency at Ralph Brennan Water Treatment Plant
- Severn Trent Appoints Greg Gaffney Midwestern Regional Sales Manager for Water Purification Group
- Severn Trent Donates Portable Disinfection Systems to Haiti
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Dennis Bitter as North American Sales Manager for Arsenic Treatment P
- Severn Trent Services Appoints New CEO