Severn Trent Services Opens New Branch Office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Severn Trent Services has announced the opening of a new branch operations office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The office, the company’s second in the Middle East, will support the business development, sales, local sourcing and technical service efforts of Severn Trent Services’ business units that provide water and wastewater treatment technologies, metering products, operations and management services, as well as products for the marine and offshore markets.
The branch office will offer local factory-direct, after-sales support in the entire Gulf region for all of these products, including those sold to the offshore oil and gas industry.
Severn Trent Services’ other Middle East office is in Cairo, Egypt.
According to Marwan Nesicolaci, vice president of international sales and business development for Severn Trent Services, the Middle East represents one of the world’s fastest growing regions for water and wastewater services.
More Like This
- NSF Intl. Appoints New Managing Director for Middle East
- MWH Soft Announces Program for 2009 MWH Soft Middle East User Conference
- Certification Standards for All
- Severn Trent Services to Supply Water Meters in the Middle East
- H20 Innovation Concludes Agency Agreement with WATCO, Wins Contract in the United Arab Emirates