Severn Trent & Telog to Provide Wireless Data Logger Technology for Flow Metering Applications
Severn Trent Services and Telog Instruments, Inc., a manufacturer of data monitoring and recording devices, announced an agreement in which Severn Trent will utilize Telog's wireless data logger technology for collection system flow metering applications.
Severn Trent will use Telog's remote monitoring systems, Telogers, to collect, archive, present and share data from collection systems as part of its flow metering installation, maintenance and data reporting services to municipalities and industry across the U.S.
Telogers provide access to remote assets, including flowmeters, rain gauges, CSO/SSO activation sensors, pre-treatment water quality sensors, lift stations, and level sensors. With these capabilities, Severn Trent now offers telemetered flow monitoring in previously inaccessible locations, combining the best application of technology from a variety of flow meter manufacturers and providing concise, reliable information from complex systems. As a preferred business partner, Severn Trent Services will receive access to Telog factory and field training, demonstration equipment, technology and marketing support, and access to products in development.
More Like This
- Wallingford Software and Telog Instruments Form Collaboration Development Agreement
- Data Logger/SCADA Integration Saves Time For Field Crews, Permits Early Warning of Problems
- Elster Introduces the SmartMeter to North American Market
- Severn Trent Services to Supply Water Meters in the Middle East
- Severn Trent Services Wins Three-Year Flow Monitoring Services Contract with the Rahway Valley Sewer