Sionix Launches Mobile Treatment Systems for Lower Flow Applications
New product is designed for flow rates up to 50,000 gpd
Sionix Corp. announced that it has completed the development and fabrication of a Micro-Flow mobile water treatment system (MWTS) that can be deployed as a testing and demonstration platform for pilot projects. In addition, the Micro-Flow MWTS is suitable for a variety of applications in many specialized vertical markets.
The Micro-Flow MWTS is the latest addition to Sionix' line of MWTS products. Designed for flow rates up to 50,000 gal per day (gpd), it is a functional complement to the Sionix standard MWTS with flow rates of up to 600,000 gpd. The company is also working on development projects to increase the flow rate capacity of its MWTS up to 1 million gpd.
"In order to complete the design and fabrication of the Micro-Flow MWTS we made major scientific and engineering modifications to maintain the pressure and volumes necessary for the creation of our proprietary micro bubbles for flow rates as low as 500 gpd," said James R. Currier, chairman and CEO of Sionix. "With the Micro-Flow MWTS we can quickly perform testing and are building a pipeline of pilot projects. Longer term, the product could open up opportunities with other low water volume users like car washes, gasoline stations, micro-breweries, trailer parks, small sub-divisions and public utility districts."
More Like This
- Sionix Corp. Reports Successful Testing Results of Mobile Treatment System
- Sionix Corp. Plans Tests of Mobile Water Treatment Systems
- Sionix Joins TII to Install and Operate Mobile Water Treatment Systems in Japan
- ANA Global Corp. to Install Two Sionix Treatment Systems in Nigeria
- Sionix Corporation Announces Sales, Marketing and Service Agent for China