Skanska Awarded $49 Million Florida Water Works Assignment
Skanska has been contracted to construct a water reclamation facility in Tampa, Fla. The $49 million contract is for Hillsborough County.
The project involves the expansion of the Northwest Regional Water Reclamation Facility, located in West Tampa. The facility, which treats and reclaims water for irrigation, among other uses, will be expanded and modernized. Capacity will be doubled to approximately 38,000 cubic meters per day.
The project involves constructing a new facility connected to the existing plant, which will be upgraded. Skanska’s assignment involves construction of concrete structures and installation of equipment for water treatment, monitoring and control.
Work will begin in September and is expected to continue for two years.
More Like This
- Skanska to Construct Billion Dollar Drinking Water Plant in New York
- Skanska Secures New Environmental Project in New York
- Skanska Lands $1.3 Billion Contract for NYC’s Croton Water Filtration Plant
- Atlanta Chooses Skanska to Build $47 Million CSO Facility
- Atlantic Skanska Awarded New Water Treatment Project