Smith & Loveless, Inc. Announces Frank J. Rebori as President
Rebori succeeds his father as the sixth president of the company
Chairman Robert L. Rebori announced the promotion of Frank J. Rebori as the new president of Smith & Loveless, Inc. Rebori, formerly vice president and general legal counsel for the company, began his new duties in December 2008.
As well as serving as vice president, Rebori has also served as a member of the board of directors of RLR, Inc., Smith & Loveless, Inc., Bio-Microbics, and Kalsep UK, Ltd. He was also the corporate legal council of RLR, Inc. Prior to joining Smith & Loveless, Inc. in October 1999, he was an attorney with two law firms in Kansas City, Mo.
Rebori succeeds Robert L. Rebori, his father, as the sixth president of the company. Robert Rebori will serve as chairman of the Smith & Loveless board of directors.
More Like This
- Smith & Loveless and Hydranautics Announce the Sale of S&L UK Affiliate to Hydranautics B.V.
- WWEMA Announces 2004 Officers and Directors
- Bio-Microbics, Inc. Wins “Exporter of the Year” Award
- WWEMA Announces 2001 Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Filter Process Removes Cryptosporidial Oocysts From Water Supplies