SNO Water Achieves NSF Certification
Product meets NSF compliance standards, indicating testing & analysis
SNO glacier water from Iceland has earned third-party certification from NSF Intl.
The water received NSF's certification, indicating it has met NSF's compliance standards, assuring consumers that this product has undergone extensive product testing and analysis, including a complete evaluation of every aspect of its development.
"We're honored to have received certification from this prestigious organization that serves the public in much the same way as the [U.S.] Environmental Protection Agency or the Food and Drug Administration,” said a representative from Iceland Glacier Wonders.
The certification assures consumers that SNO has met NSF's high standards of consistent compliance.
Dietary Supplement News (DSN) recently gave SNO its highest rating for purity and, in particular, for containing zero nitrates, unlike many popular bottled waters, which contain various levels of nitrates. According to DSN this could make SNO "the purest water on the planet."
More Like This
- Radenska Naturelle Water Receives NSF Certification
- Glacier Water From Iceland Nominated for 'Best New Drink Brands'
- Kuwait Beverage Company Earns Certification from NSF Intl.’s Bottled Water Certification Program
- Premium Waters, Inc., Receives NSF Bottled Water Certification and SQF Certification
- Jazan Development Co. Earns NSF Bottled Water Certification